Hospitals are supposed to be places of healing. They're where you go when you're hurt or sick and you need the aid of well-educated, highly trained professionals. However, every year nearly 250,000 Americans die as a result of voidable medical mistakes.
Most doctors and other medical professionals are capable, caring, compassionate individuals who work hard for the health of their patients. However, medical mistakes are usually devastating in their consequences, and no victims are more innocent than patients who have come to a doctor looking for aid.
While negligence is the root cause of most forms of medical malpractice, it's important to understand a couple key points. First, not every unfortunate result in a hospital or clinic is a case of medial malpractice. This area of law is complicated, and it's vital you speak with a lawyer immediately so you can get a sense of the validity of your claim.
How Can Daugherty Law Group Help?
We can help by:
- Using our knowledge to evaluate your case (Both legal and medical team)
- Review your charts to ensure no errors were made
- Investigating the incident and determining fault
- Arranging expert medical testimony to point out where things went awry during your treatment
- Dealing with Insurance Companies
- Crafting a compelling case in the court room and fighting on your behalf in the negotiating room
If you've suffered a devastating personal injury as a result of a medical professional's error, you should speak to our medical malpractice attorney immediately. Please contact us today for a free consultation.